Thursday 1 April 2010

Saw alive? - No Thanks!

I'm planning to go to Thorpe Park again because they have the BEST ride called Stealth. Honestly the video makes it look small!! However I haven't been on the Saw ride . That apparently is as good if not better than Stealth, which means I really want to go on it.

Anyway one of my friends has recently been to Thorpe Park and there is a new ride that opened a few days ago called 'Saw Alive'. From what I heard about it I don't think I will even go near it.

You walk through a maze in small groups and the aim of the ride is to scare you and mess with your mind. They have actors physically in the scenes from Saw, and if you haven't seen the films, they are quite gory. Apparently it all looks disturbingly real. They also have things popping out and actually grabbing your ankles. And while this is all happeneing you are in total darkness.

The One show did a report about it.

The ride was stopped when my friend went on it because one boy seriously freaked out and was getting aggressive towards the actors.

Well, when I go there I think I will stick with the rollercoasters, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment